Our Terms and conditions
- To enable us to meet your requirements, we require at least 24 hours notice, all other requests please phone the number at the top of the page. Please phone for further information, help and availability, or send an enquiry through the website. We will try to help wherever we can. An enquiry does not constitute a booking until confirmed by the company it is the customers responsibility to obtain a booking confirmation at least 24 hours prior to travel.
- The Company does not accept liability for late arrival of vehicles or any other delays due to rerouted journeys beyond our control, i.e. those caused by accidents, diversions or the weather.
- The Company accepts no responsibilities for any loss or damage to any property or luggage carried in the car however such loss or damage is caused.
- Any damage caused to the interior/exterior of any of our vehicles by the passenger(s) will be charged accordingly.
- We reserve the right to refuse any passenger(s) our services due to the passenger(s) having excess luggage which would result in the vehicle being unsafe on the road.
- Passenger(s) are responsible to load and unload their belongings and we will not accept liability for loss or damage to the luggage. Our drivers are very helpful and are able to assist if the luggage is heavy.
- If you have a problem and/or complaint it is essential that you inform the driver immediately. If you wish to make a formal complaint, please notify our office in writing no later than 5 working days after your planned journey.
- Smoking in the car is not permitted and against the law in the UK.
- No alcohol is permitted inside any of our vehicles at any time under any circumstances. Should the vehicle require valeting due to the negligence or alcohol illness of any passenger(s) a charge of £100 will be incurred. This is to compensate for the subsequent loss of earnings/cost of cleaning.
- The Company reserves the right to decline any bookings and to request any passenger(s) to leave the vehicle if it is deemed his/her conduct is incompatible with the safety of the driver.
- We strictly require a mobile number for the passenger(s) we pick-up as this is our way of establishing contact with the passenger(s).
- We strongly recommend that passenger(s) contact the office immediately after landing, so we can confirm the dispatch of your booked car. Where the pick-up is not paid in advance we do not dispatch the car until such contact is established.
- Please be aware that the legal status of all our private hire drivers is self-employed and they are not employees of fleet cabs. However, it is illegal for the drivers to take a booking directly from the customers. Customers should book their journeys via our website or our telephone number. Otherwise, the journeys are not insured.
- Cancellation Policy: All bookings cancelled 24 hours in advance will be refunded in full minus the credit card transaction fee. Bookings cancelled between 24 and 12 hours in advance will receive a 50% refund minus the credit card transaction fee. Bookings cancelled within 12 hours will receive no refund and if payment has not been made in full prior to travel then payment for the full journey cost both ways will be due within 24 hours.
This applies to all booking made though this website or via email text of phone To cancel a booking please email us with your receipt and booking details.
- Without prior notice The Company reserves the right to amend, change, delete or add to these terms and conditions whenever it deems it necessary.
- Web Box Solutions Ltd do not store or collect credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties.
Have a query or need help with your booking? Enter your details and we will call you back.
Save up to 30% when choosing a popular destination.