Frequently Asked Questions
- How can I pay?
- We accept all major debit/credit cards.at the time of booking Alternatively, you can pay the driver in cash or by card on the day.
- How far in advance do I need to book my car?
- If booking online, please do so at least 24 hours in advance. For bookings within the next 24 hours please call us to confirm availability.
- Are your prices per vehicle or per passenger?
- All our prices are per vehicle.
- Will I be charged extra if my flight is delayed?
- No, we do not charge you any extra if your flight is delayed. We check your arrival time before we dispatch your driver. Drivers are dispatched one hour prior to the advertised landing times. The price you are quoted allows for up to 60 minutes waiting time after the plane lands. However, each period of 15 minutes after that time will be charged at £5. All parking and entrances are chargeable at cost.
- Where will I meet my driver after landing at the airport?
- Your driver will be waiting for you in the arrivals area with a meeting board. If you have provided your mobile number the driver will call you after you have arrived to let you know where abouts in the arrivals hall they are waiting Please take a note of our phone number at the time of booking in the event you need to call us.
- Do I need to pay for parking?
- Car parking is to be paid to the driver on the day and he/she will supply you with a receipt.
- Do you do tours/sightseeing?
- Yes, we offer hourly/daily hire for tours/sightseeing and allow complete flexibility to your schedule.
- Will you meet us at any time of day?
- Yes, we provide a service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. Call us or book online at anytime.
Have a query or need help with your booking? Enter your details and we will call you back.
Save up to 30% when choosing a popular destination.